Abrams Lake resident Leah Valdez lost her home in a tragic fire on Monday Dec. 21 at 1 a.m.
“She lost everything she had,” said park manager Gary Mann.
Mann said the cause of the fire was electrical and that Valdez is okay, though she did sustain minor burns to her neck and ears.
“Fortunately, she was awake when it happened,” said Mann.
Donations of household items are being accepted.  Contact Abrams Lake Mobile Estates at 926-2312.
Cash donations can be made to US Bank under the name of “Leah Valdez”.