Only some of the many parts of our weekly paper get posted to the free section at mtshastanews.com website. Here's how to get it all!
Only some of the many parts of our weekly paper get posted to the free section at mtshastanews.com website. Listed below are some of the stories that are exclusive to this week’s print edition and online E-Edition:
• Armed Forces Day: ‘no excuse not to come,’ B1
• College of the Siskiyous happenings, C3
• Celebrating all things green, C1
* Photo galleries: Singing, dancing and tasting soups in Dunsmuir, Earth Day in South Siskiyou, Weed Rotary's 'A Night in Monte Carlo'
• Video: Mount Shasta's Earth Day parade, Canada geese in Mount Shasta, FairWeather2012
• Blogs, including reporter Skye Kinkade’s “Skyelines,” Lauri Sturdivant’s “Lauri Sturdivant: Artist,” Therese Condit’s “Ms. Mac" and Cody Lakin’s “High School Horror, Writing and Life.”
• Weigh in! Drop by our website, catch up on local news, and weigh in with thoughts and comments of your own. Join the conversation!
Here’s how to get our “Only in Print” content
Sign up for our E-Edition. It’s an exact replica of the printed newspaper. The electronic news and advertising pages allow you to see the full page of the newspaper and select specific headlines, articles, photos and ads to read, all with the click of a button. Among other features, it reads stories aloud and translates text into 11 languages.
To sign up, follow this link.
Once at the E-Edition sign-up page, you’ll be asked to create an account. When you click on “Create New Account,” you will be taken to a data entry screen that will also give you E-Edition subscription options.
The E-Edition is $24.99 a year.
Subscribe for home delivery. Subscribe today for $32.00 a year and have your newspaper delivered right to your doorstep. This saves you 20 percent a year from the cover price! You can also choose to receive your paper in the mail for $33.99 a year in Siskiyou County. If you live out of the county, receive the newspaper in your mailbox for $35.99 a year.
Don’t want to commit to a year? You can subscribe for home delivery for six months for $23, or for three months for $22.
With any subscription to the print edition, you can add the E-Edition for just $2 more.
Call us at (530) 926-5214 to subscribe.
Pick up a single copy at one of dozens of locations throughout Siskiyou County. Single copies of the Mount Shasta Herald, Weed Press and Dunsmuir News are $1. The current editions of each newspaper, as well as most back copies, are always available at our office, located at 924 N. Mt. Shasta Boulevard.