Siskiyou Joint Community College District Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
SJCCD is seeking interest, qualified individuals to serve on the District’s Citizen’s Bond Oversight Committee:
• Committee members oversee the implementation of the District’s Measure A school facilities bond program.
• The following three volunteer positions are available:
1) Active member in a bona-fide taxpayers association.
2) Active member in a business organization.
3) Active student.
• Must be 18 years old
• Two-year term, appointed by the SJCCD Board of Trustees.
• Commitment of approximately 1 meeting/year.
• Application deadline is April 17, 2017.
• The committee may not include any employee, official of the District or any vendor, contractor or consultant of the District.
For more information and an application
7788 msan ap5,12c