REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
For ENGINEERING SERVICES
The City of Weed (“City”) is soliciting a statement of qualifications (“RFQ”) from licensed civil engineering firms (“Consultant”) for the development of necessary design and construction documents for the improvement of Vista Drive (“Vista Drive Improvement Project”) together with construction contract administration and construction management. The Project is made possible by a grant from the Economic Development Administration (“EDA”), an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce. All elements of the construction process must meet standards of the EDA.
• Issued: September 12, 2018
• Written Questions to be received by: September 26, 2018
• Responses to Questions issued by: October 3, 2018
• Qualifications Due: October 10, 2018
• Interview: October 22, 2018 through October 26, 2018
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR
1. The City of Weed (hereinafter “CITY”) will receive qualifications in the Office of the City Clerk, 550 Main Street, P.O. Box 470, Weed, California, up to the hour of 4:00 PM, Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request for qualifications. Copies of the Request for qualifications are available from the CITY at:
City of Weed
550 Main Street
P.O. Box 470
Weed, CA 96094
3. All responsive qualifications shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposer best meets the “CITY’s” needs for the “PROJECT”. The criteria by which the “CITY” shall evaluate qualifications are set forth in the Request for qualifications.
4. The “CITY” reserves the right to reject any and all qualifications or waive any irregularities in any qualifications or the qualifications process.
Dated: September 7, 2018
Deputy City Clerk
8192 msan se12,19,26,oc3c