Dunsmuir comes together every Second Saturday to offer the very best in food, art, and culture.
Here’s What’s Happening – Saturday, Jan. 11 in Dunsmuir:
• Bite this Chew on That Pet Store will offer half off on the use of their doggie bath tub, a new facility where you can wash your dog. (Normally $13, now $7.50)
• The Cornerstone Café is offering a 20% discount on a dinner entrée on Saturday and Sunday from 5 to 9 p.m. They offer American and Mediterranean classics.
• You can get the 2020 version of “The Old Farmer’s Almanac” for $6.99 at the Dunsmuir Hardware.
• The Haven Coffee Shop will be selling postcards for 50 cents all day.
• Magic Mountain Massage & Wellness will be offering two yoga classes which includes Yin Yoga with Jan Cowan from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. ($12) and Hot Stone Restorative Yoga with Devon, 2:30 to 12:45 p.m. ($15). Massages available noon to 6 p.m.
• Mossbrae Hotel will host an art reception entitled “art-Hearted Woman: The Art of Shery Larson” from 3 to 7 p.m. The Lone Arranger will play classical style guitar from 5 to 7 p.m. Room tours will be available. Tapas and living bread samples by Matt’s Manna Bread in Weed will be provided.
• The Sacred Well will offer 10 for 10: $10 for a 10-minute tarot reading from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Shattered Music will offer DVDs for $3 each, CDs for one dollar off, and vinyl records at 10% off. A free cookie and cup of coffee at the Haven will be offered for any purchase over 10 dollars. (Cookie and coffee will down the street be at the Haven Coffee Shop).
• You’ll be able to drink a Bree’s Blood Mary with all of the works at Spirit’s Bar from noon to midnight.
• Sten’s Burger Strand will be offering a free order of sweet potato tater tots with a purchase of a burger from 3 to 7 p.m.
• The Ted Fay Fly Shop will be paying your sale tax with any purchase in their store on Dunsmuir Second Saturday.
• The Wheelhouse will be offering Community Group Games at 6:30 p.m.
For more information, go to dunsmuirsecondsaturday.com