As a part of Dunsmuir Second Saturday, Dunsmuir will once again come together to offer the very best in food, art, and culture.
Here’s What’s Happening - Saturday, June 13, 2020 in Dunsmuir:
• Alpine Realty will offer home tours via caravan,
• Bite this Chew on That Pet Store will offer half off on pet washing facilities from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Interested persons will be able to take advantage of The Parisian Special at The Dough Hook. It includes a plain baguette, a pastry of your choice from the case, and a medium coffee for $7. They will be open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Cherokee Native American and garden guru 2-Leaf will play flute and drums outdoors at the Dunsmuir Community Garden from 9 to 11 a.m. Weather permitting. Check out the garden’s new water feature coordinated by the Dunsmuir Community Resource Center.
• Dunsmuir Brewery Works is opening their new outdoor garden dining area. They’ll be open noon to 8 p.m.
• Get a watering can for your garden for $5.99 (instead of $6.99) at the Dunsmuir Hardware Store for Second Saturday only.
• The Haven Coffee Shop will be offering 50 cent coffees and $1 hot dogs which you can enjoy on their sidewalk tables They are also having a vintage hand carved frame sale (Large $25, Medium $15, Small $10) and 25 percent off on antiques.
• Mossbrae Hotel will host an art reception with watercolors by Tracy Hofmann from 3 to 7 p.m. Jazz guitarist Marc Wright will be playing tunes, and Gypsy Bones will be selling handmade jewelry and face masks in the outdoor area.
• Allison Scull and Victor Martin, Dunsmuir’s favorite duo will be playing Acoustic Soul outside on the patio from 7 to 8:30 p.m, weather permitting.
• The Sacred Well will be offering $1 off on their healthy and delicious coffees and teas. (Stay tuned. They are preparing for an outdoor crafts fair beginning in July.)
• Siskiyou Arts Museum has extended their current art shows. “Into the Unknown” will be on view through July 4, and “Civil Twilight” will be on view through June 27. They will be open from noon to 4 p.m. on Dunsmuir Second Saturday.
• Sten’s Burger Strand will be celebrating their one year anniversary from noon to 8 p.m. with music all afternoon, complimentary beignets, mini ice cream and acoustic music outdoors.
• The Ted Fay Fly Shop will be paying your sales tax with any purchase in their store on Dunsmuir Second Saturday.
• The Pizza Factory is offering a free bread stick (small) when you order an extra large pizza.
• The Dunsmuir Market is offering $1 off their deli sandwiches.
• Up n Running Espresso will offer a Lunch Special between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., which is Carnitas Quesadilla w/ Side of Salsa $5.50. Their Second Saturday Drink Special is Lavender White Mocha (hot, iced or blended).
Social distancing protocols requested in all activities.
For more info, see dunsmuirsecondsaturday.com.