Can you eat one burger a day for 31 days? If so, you could win $250 at a Gilbert restaurant
If you like your hamburger plain, Liberty Market's Burger Daze promotion is not for you. But if you appreciate creative interpretations of the popular sandwich, the downtown Gilbert restaurant will offer 31 originally crafted burger creations — one for every day in August.
There's an incentive to try as many as possible:
- Any guest who eats 10 different burgers will receive a $50 gift card.
- Try all 31 varieties and earn a $250 gift card.
(You must present all receipts during the first week of September to be eligible.)
Coffee burger, anyone?
While some of the burgers are reminiscent of previous creations, most are totally new.
Here are some of the more interesting burger combinations (all served with chips):
- Coffee Burger: coffee-rubbed beef patty, smoked Gouda, candied bacon and onion whipped cream on a Hawaiian bun (Aug. 1, $15).
- Chilaquiles Burger: beef patty, chilaquiles, sunny side-up egg, tomatillo salsa and cotija cheese on a jalapeño ciabatta bun (Aug. 5, $14).
- Thai Ramen Burger: beef patty, ramen noodles, Thai basil, cilantro, seasoned pork and red chile peanut sauce, on a panella bun (Aug. 10, $14).
- Black Bean Butternut Burger (vegan): black bean and butternut squash patty, avocado, heirloom tomatoes and baby greens on a kaiser bun (Aug. 16, $13).
- Poached Pear Burger: white wine-poached pear, cambozola cheese, bacon and spring mix on a Hawaiian bun (Aug. 18, $14).
- Fried Chicken Burger: beef patty, fried chicken, bacon, Jack cheese, ranch dressing, and jalapeño chips on a Hawaiian bun (Aug. 22, $15).
- Fresh Grind Burger: house ground brisket, rib eye and short rib patty, fontina cheese, tempura fried oyster mushroom and demi place, served open face on a polenta cake (Aug. 25, $17).
- Elote Burger: beef patty, fire-roasted corn, Mexican spice blend, lime aioli, pepper Jack and cotija cheese, Fresno peppers and cilantro on a jalapeño ciabatta bun (Aug. 27, $14).
- Curry Masala Burger: beef patty, grilled halloumi cheese, curried onions and tomatoes and masala aioli on a brioche bun (Aug. 28, $13).
- The End of Daze Burger: house ground beef patty, Hatch chile cheese, foie gras, duck bacon, truffle aioli and Parmesan tuile on a toasted brioche bun (Aug. 31, $17).
Details: Liberty Market, 230 N. Gilbert Road, Gilbert. 480-892-1900, libertymarket.com.