Twilight Star Ashley Greene's Condo Burns Down
The Twilight star, her boyfriend and her brother were asleep when a fire broke out on their living room sofa. After the trio exited the apartment, the men returned to rescue Greene's two dogs, but unfortunately one of the dogs died in the fire.
Firefighters were dispatched to put out the blaze, which was extinguished in minutes. Greene's neighbors reportedly attempted to extinguish the fire before officials arrived.
The cause of the fire is still to be determined.
Related Articles on TVGuide.com
Other Links From TVGuide.com