Cyber Bullies and mob mentality: Are you a hero or just one of the pack?
video Cyberbullying.us Stopbullying.gov Kidshealth.org Stopbullying.gov Stopbullying.gov
- Establishing clear rules about technology use.
- Knowing what social media, chat rooms, apps and websites kids visit.
- Having kids passwords and regularly examining their browsing history.
- Tell them you will be reading their texts and cell phone histories. Learn to use the cloud and other tools to follow their activity. Have them share with you from the beginning.
- Understand your child's school rules.