Party on at dinner
Tip of the Week
There's nothing more chic than entertaining with ease and seamlessly bringing family and friends together over a great meal at a fashionable table. If you want to be known as an unforgettable host, follow these tips for entertaining in style to impress guests at your next event:
• Select a theme: No matter the occasion, select a theme and color palette to set the tone and inspire everything from the tablescape to the menu.
• Make your menu: Create a simple and delicious menu using fresh ingredients.
• Set the table: To save time, design and set your table the night before. The key to creating fresh new tablescapes is versatile, white dinnerware paired with interchangeable, bold linens. Add silverware, glassware and candles to finish the table.
• Prep and pop: Prep dishes in advance and store them in the fridge before baking and serving. When it's time to bake, pop them in the oven.
• All in the details: Just before guests arrive, add vibrant floral arrangements and light candles to set the mood.