Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's Highest-Paid Singers
Taylor Swift may have gone home without any Grammy wins this year, but the singer is still the best paid.
Billboard just released its annual list of highest-paid musicians.
The 24-year-old artist tops the list for the second year in a row by bringing in nearly $40 million.
Swift's revenue from six months of touring brought in an estimated $30 million, according to Billboard.
While Swift tops the list, it was also a year in which she gave a lot of it away being named the most charitable celebrity in 2013.
Rounding out the rest of the top 10 were talent ranging from Maroon 5 and Pink to Fleetwood Mac, who returned to touring after nearly a decade.
Here's Billboard's Top 10 Money Makers:
1. Taylor Swift - $39,699,575.60
2. Kenny Chesney - $32,956,240.70
3. Justin Timberlake - $31,463,297.03
4. Bon Jovi - $29,436,801.04
5. The Rolling Stones - $26,225,121.71
6. Beyoncé - $24,429,176.86
7. Maroon 5 - $22,284,754.07
8. Luke Bryan - $22,142,235.98
9. Pink - $20,072,072.32
10. Fleetwood Mac - $19,123,101.98
See the rest of the list at Billboard.
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology Is Ahead Of The Pack
- Sheryl Sandberg Enlisted Beyoncé For A 'Lean In' Commercial
- Guess How Much The Harmonica Player From 'Timber' Has Made