Today's Market Is Bringing Back Even More Bad Memories (FCEL, BLDP, PLUG)
This weekend I wrote about how the crazy action in the fuel cell stocks is reminiscent of the late 90s boom. When people start to get really optimistic, they start piling into these speculative world-changing companies indiscriminately (fuel cells theoretically could replace the internal combustion engine one day).
Anyway, in my piece I mentioned three companies from back in the day that speculators loved: Plug Power (PLUG), Fuel Cell Energy (FCEL) and Ballard Power (BLDP).
And look at them all this morning. All going crazy.
- GOLDMAN: Our Clients Are Starting To Wonder When The Party Is Going To End
- Charts Like This Bring Back Bad Memories For Me
- An Important Difference Between The All-Time-High Stock Market Today And The Dotcom Bubble Of The 90's
- CHART OF THE DAY: Crappy Decision-Making Is A Characteristic Shared By Investors Around The World
- Credit Suisse's Mauboussin Explains How To Avoid The 'Dumb Money Effect'
SEE ALSO: Charts like this bring back bad memories