The Most Successful Viral Video Campaign Of All Time Now Includes This Dancing Baby Spider-Man
Evian has released the latest sequel in its popular "baby&me" campaign. You may not care about the water brand's dancing babies, but this is one of the single-biggest online ad campaigns ever.
The original "roller babies" has had more than 75 million views across all platforms. In 2011, it set a record for being the most-viewed ad of all time. A sequel, in which people see baby versions of themselves in a mirror and have no choice but to start dancing, has been viewed more than 70 million times on YouTube and was 2013's No.1 most-viewed YouTube ad.
Simply put, it is currently the single-most-important viral Web video ad campaign on the planet.
This time, Evian has tapped Spider-Man to shake his groove thing.
Here's the full ad:
The video continues Evian's 5-year-old dancing baby campaign, and follows a video released a year ago that showed adults dancing with their baby-sized reflections.
The Spider-Man video was done by the agency BETC Paris and helps promote The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which comes to U.S. theaters May 2.
GIF by Amanda Macias.
- Ford Just Destroyed Cadillac's Ad Praising Rich Guys Who Work All The Time
- There Are Only 9 Brands That Command More Respect Than Apple
- Ronald McDonald Stars In Ad ... For Taco Bell [THE BRIEF]
- AOL Has Figured Out How To Replace Its Dying Subscription Business With Advertising
- Every Corporate Stock-Footage Cliche You've Ever Seen Stuffed Into One Hilarious Ad [THE BRIEF]