Stephen Colbert Hates The New 'Star Wars' Cast, Says J.J. Abrams Is 'Blowing It'
Stephen Colbert is a big "Star Wars" fan and in his final season on "The Colbert Report," he wants to make sure you know it.
"So far," Colbert continued, "we know that Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford are all confirmed to be in the new movie, which I believe will be titled 'Episode VII: A New Hip.'"
"'Oh, but Stephen,' I'm sure he'd say, 'it's just one photo' — cry me a moisture farm, Abrams! Whatever scruffy looking nerfherder released this photo has midichlorian for brains!"
Watch the full, funny clip below:
- Here's What You Should Know About The Young Actress Just Cast In 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Meet John Boyega: The Young Actor Just Cast In 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- IT'S OFFICIAL: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Announced, Original Stars Returning
- How Ron Howard's Mom Ended Up Delivering One Of The Best Lines In 'Apollo 13'
- Disney Is Going To Nuke All The 'Star Wars' Books And Comics Fans Have Been Enjoying For Decades