Here's A Ridiculously Simple Way To Get Discounts Online
Three quarters of online shopping carts are abandoned, which translates directly into lost sales for retailers.
To recoup some of those losses, many retailers offer deep discounts to customers with full, idling carts.
In order to get the deals, customers need to simply register an email address with a retailer, fill an online cart with goods, and wait for an email, which tends to arrive within 72 hours.
Kyle James, a writer for the blog Rather Be Shopping, has compiled a list of retailers' promotions for abandoned carts and what they offer. Here's a few of the deals he discovered.
1. Kate Spade: 15% off entire purchase
3. Levi's: 25% off entire purchase
4. Macy's: 15% off a purchase of $100 or more
5. Birch Box: 20% off a purchase of $35 or more
6. Williams Sonoma: Free shipping on orders over $49
7. Crocs: 20% off
8. J. Jill: $20 off a purchase of $80 or more
9. Bass Pro Shops: $20 off a purchase of $100 or more
- Nine West's New Ad Campaign For Women Backfired
- Michael Kors Says Menswear Is The Future Of The Brand
- These Will Be The Top Restaurant Chains In 2020
- 5 Reasons El Pollo Loco Is Set For Incredible Growth
- McDonald's Franchisee Claims Company Encouraged Her To Cut Employee Pay
SEE ALSO: How To Get Free Refills At Starbucks
Follow us: On Facebook