A Real-Time Sleep Chart Shows The Napa Valley Earthquake Woke Almost Everyone Up
Jawbone, maker of the UP fitness and sleep tracker, put together a chart after a 6.0 earthquake struck California's Napa Region Sunday morning.
The earthquake was the area's biggest in 25 years and, according to Jawbone's real-time sleep chart, 93% of residents woke up to a rumble at 3:20 AM.
- Burger King Is In Talks To Buy Canada's Most Famous Donut Chain To Avoid US Taxes
- 19 Incredible Photos From New York City's 17-Year-Old 'Outlaw Instagrammer'
- 6 Things The Most Organized People Do Every Day
- America's Top Military Officer Explained The Big ISIS Problem In One Sentence
- China Wants Its Own Operating System By October