RANKED: The Best And Worst Halloween Treats
Americans spend an average of $2 billion on Halloween candy every year.
But not all Halloween candy is created equal. We thought back to our trick-or-treating days to determine which candy we were most excited to find in our plastic pumpkins.
Obviously, anything king-sized dominates. But without size as a factor, we considered the most satisfying treats.
The 15 best Halloween treats:
15. Junior Mints: These are highly underrated. The gooey and sugary mint interior and chocolate coating make Junior Mints a nice change of pace from the other candies in your bag.
The 15 worst Halloween treats:
15. Butterscotch candies: These are those candies your grandmother always had lying around the house that you wanted to be delicious, but were actually just sickly-sweet hard candies. Devastating.
- Paralympian Josh Sundquist Already Has The Best Halloween Costume This Year
- America's 12 Scariest Real-Life Haunted Houses
- How Retailers Got American Kids An Extra Hour To Trick-Or-Treat On Halloween