14 photos that prove why Hannah Davis is a perfect choice for Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue cover girl
On Wednesday, it was revealed on "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon" that Derek Jeter's 24-year-old model girlfriend, Hannah Davis, was crowned the cover girl of the annual Sport's Illustrated swimsuit issue.
While we've taken issue with past cover girls, Hannah Davis seems like a solid choice.
At age 14, Davis stated in her modeling bio that in ten years she saw herself "Working with mentally handicapped people and hopefully playing on the professional tennis circuit." Davis was a champion on the Caribbean National tennis team.
Fast forward exactly ten years and Davis is at the top her modeling game.
She has appeared in campaigns for Ralph Lauren and was the face of the Ralph Lauren fragrance, Ralph Rocks. Additionally, she has modeled for Victoria's Secret, American Eagle Outfitters, Tommy Hilfiger, and Levi's, among other top brands.
1. Davis appeared in last year's Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition, but really didn't think she would get the cover this year. "I told my mom there was no way I'd get the cover," a surprised Davis told Sports Illustrated after Wednesday's big reveal. "I told her, 'They do beaches for covers and I'm on a farm. There's no way. It's not possible.'"
13. She always makes time for her fans:
- 24-year-old model Hannah Davis lands the 2015 cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue
- The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue will feature its first plus-size model — in an ad
- Actor Ed Burns Is Obsessed With Taking Pictures Of His Model Wife Christy Turlington