European stocks just plunged for no obvious reason
Eurozone stocks suddenly took a hit, plunging on pretty much no news at all.
Here's how they look as of 2 p.m. London time (9 a.m. ET).
- Germany's DAX is down 1.88%
- France's CAC 40 is down 1.35%
- Spain's Ibex index is down 1.99%
- Italy's FTSE MIB is down 2.15%
- The UK's FTSE 100 is down 1.04%
Here's how the DAX, Germany's main index of equities looks:
And Italy's FTSE MIB is on a similar trajectory, for no obvious reason.
Here's how that looks:
Here's the FTSE 100, the least hard-hit, but it's still down considerably:
NOW WATCH: You've been doing pull-ups all wrong