Here are Bank of America's 12 big calls for the rest of 2015 (SPY, DJI, IXIC, UST, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, USD, EUR)
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is bullish on US growth in 2015.
From a note on Monday, here are the firm's 12 big calls for the rest of the year (all language sic):
- Higher growth, higher stocks, higher rates but no debilitating "bond shock."
- Bullish US$, bullish volatility, bullish stocks, bearish rates, opportunistic in EM & commodities.
- Fed will hike 0.25% in September.
- Ethan Harris predicts >3% SAAR US GDP growth in the second half.
- Gilles Moec sees 1.6% Euro-area GDP growth this year.
- Priya Misra predicts 2.35% for the 10-year US Treasury yield year-end.
- Ralf Preusser forecasts 0.75% for the 10-year German bund yield year-end.
- David Woo expects a stronger US dollar and targets parity versus the Euro.
- Hans Mikkelsen predicts a flat total return for HG corporate bonds this year.
- Michael Contopoulos forecasts a 2015 total return of 2.6% for HY.
- Francisco Blanch predicts flat oil prices, Brent at $61/bbl at year-end.
- Savita Subramanian targets 2200 for the S&P 500 index.
So there you have it.
NOW WATCH: Here's the trick to being more productive
- Carl Icahn thinks everyone else is too stupid to understand what Apple is really worth
- Bank of America tried out Apple Watch for 2 weeks and thought it was OK but missing these 5 features
- One analyst calls Shake Shack's quarter 'historically impressive'